Saturday, September 17, 2011

Take it from your Mumsy

There is a conspiracy going on in this household. The girls and BG against me. Here's the deal. Little said DADA first. So when Tiny came along and said MAMA first I was pleased as punch. But here's the thing.....Tiny knows who DADA is and when he comes home she squeals for him...When she wants to breastfeed she says MAMA. So therefore in Tiny's mind MAMA= BOOBS. Now I take breastfeeding as my most important and voluntary job. I love that no matter how many hours a week I work and no matter what else happens I am providing the best for my baby by breastfeeding her.....but can't a woman get a name around here...I suddenly feel like I am being used for my boobs. Oh well.
That's My Girl!
Speakin' of names. Little has been calling me Mumsy. She loves it. I think it's funnier then heck. I will totally rock Mumsy. Guess where she got Mumsy...yeah that's right... Tangled.

Yeah We have one of these too.
 FYI Little had an AWESOME game today. She got right out on the field no problem. Didn't hurt we offered more bribes then Jimmy Hoffa. First I offered Monkey Joe's (inflatable play place) if she played then the Female Cruiser threw in ice cream. What can i say people from Jersey know how the make things happen. I have been in the south long enough for the 55 degree weather this morning to feel freezing but we bundled up and Little was so cute running up and down the field. The Ninjas smeared the other 3 and 4 year olds....I know  you aren't supposed to keep score but after a while it was so obvious that the Ninjas kicked some...hind end. (We don't say butt in our house anymore and ass is so beyond not allowed.)

How Ninjas Warm up


How Ninjas Chill


How Ninja kick some Hind End



Good Game


Tiny Hiya!
Little Hiya!

After Ninja time ( Hiya!) We picked up Panthers Fan's canine friend from the vet and dropped him off at home. Then met Unc at a "deli" for lunch. By definition it is a deli but it's more like a fancy food boutique. Not anything like a REAL deli but the food is great. Then on to Monkey Joe's to pay up on our part of the bribe. The Female Cruiser still needs to pay up on the ice cream. After BG and Little had a blast jumping around like a bunch of three year olds we headed to get coffee and a "nack" (Little speak for snack) I had my first cup of coffee in almost 20 months. Tiny has not yet exploded but I am on standby with a camera in case it happens. (thanks for the tip Baltimore Uncle) It has been a great family day. We even Skyped on my cell phone with the Male Cruiser who is somewhere. Little wanted so badly to tell him about her game. I really hope to get to church tomorrow... truthfully it's really hard for me to get out of bed on Sunday morning and it won't happen without me. Maybe I need to invent something to get my family dressed without me.....hmmmmm.

BG plays


Little Ninja













Oh! I almost forgot. UPDATE on the "Tiny climbs the baby gate" situation....

PROBLEM SOLVED

Panther's game with Unc and Female Cruiser tomorrow. The Cruiser says she is going to make something good to eat and let's face it...I'm not there for the football.


So long, Farewell,

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment