Friday, September 2, 2011

10 Things I Dig

Neil Patrick Harris has been posting on twitter things he digs. So far its has been Pottery Barn Kids (um Amen) and creepy ventriloquist dummies. I think that is creepy and brave. Creepy because well, it is, and brave because when those dummies come to life an attack NPH will be the first to go. So, this is a post about things I dig. Not necessarily material things because you need money to buy material things. Unless you want to send me free stuff to review on this blog. Come on people, free publicity to like 20 people a day.  I am not including breastfeeding or my family....I more than dig those things.

The man who inspired this post.

1) Speaking of him...Neil Patrick Harris. He was Doogie Houser. He also won an Emmy for his guest spot on GLEE (see number 7) and also did a stint in RENT. Add Sesame Street and How I Met Your Mother and you have a winner in my book. He isn't even my favorite character on HIMYM  so his awesome points for that one are low. It's all his other work that makes him awesome. (Not legendary)

2) Law & Order: SVU. Three words. Detective Olivia Benson.

Did you know her mother was Jayne Mansfield?

3) Adele. I like the name. I like the singer. AND she's a curvy girl which makes it even better.

4) Pepsi. The reason I am a curvy girl. I don't want any of that diet crap. I want good old fashioned all American Pepsi. I need the caffeine and the sugar to start my day thank you.

5) Babies in Babylegs. I love babylegs! There is nothing that makes a cute baby even cuter than slapping on a pair of baby legwarmers. Disclaimer: People please don't go around slapping your baby just because I said so. I now give Babylegs as baby gifts all the time because they are so frickin' cute AND they look even better with cloth diapers. BABYLEGS IS HAVING A SALE HALF OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 9/6/11!!! So Internet run over to www.babylegs.com for some Babyleg fun!

Your baby can be this cute. Just buy Babylegs.

6) www.Amazon.com. You can buy anything on Amazon. I used to not get it. Now I do and it makes me very very happy.

Glee + Me= Luv
 7) GLEE. This is the only TV show I run to watch...maybe I shouldn't run. maybe I should make up a "going to watch Glee" dance. Hmmmmmm. I love the music, I love the dancing, and I love that the show doesn't make me feel pervy. Let me explain. For the first time I have a crush on the fake high school teacher and not the fake high school students. Now I know the "high school students" are my age but they are supposed to be in high school per the FOX decree. There is something so cute about the curly hair and vest combo. And anyway how else would I learn about such hits as "Blame it on the Alcohol" which I just may do once I am finished breastfeeding. Not really.

8) Naming Babies. Now, I have only named my two and I have at least two babies named after me but I really like coming up with names for babies. Current Faves?
For girls: Isla, Amelia, Delilah, and Emmarie.
For Boys: Liam, Nathan, Finley, and Brock.

Feel free to use these when naming your progeny. Future Baby in Heaven's possible names are not listed.

9) Getting a Pedicure/Dark Polish. This is a double whammy. There  is nothing better then sitting back and having someone else scrape, file, and buff your feet into submission. Current nail polish color: OPI Midnight in Moscow.

Don't try this at home. Pay someone.


 Finally...

10) The Fall. Back to school, soccer, cool weather, leaves changing, Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, camping, and BG, Female Cruiser, and Tiny's birthdays are all wonderful things that come with the fall. I also love Christmas. Which is a direct result of fall and Baby Jesus' birthday.



So there you go...somethings I dig....you dig anything?


Happy Fall in some places and Almost Fall in others,

BE

1 comment:

  1. Now you had to go and give away my super secret baby name for my future baby girl! Shhhh! I'll tell you the secret, it's Amelia. I never mention this name to anyone because if they were to steal it from me, I'd scream.

    ReplyDelete