Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Go fetch Tiny!" - Little

This weekend was not so much fun. I am proud to say we got at least two rooms in the house organized and  moved around and we got sunburn. The kids have a playroom now but I have lost my den to clothes. Also, Our anniversary dinner was reduced to seeing Our Idiot Brother and eating Cookout on the living room floor. BUT I did get some candy!

Saturday we went to the birthday party and had a great time. Both kids love to be in the water so the pool at Little's friend's house was a hit. There were also princess crowns, a bouncy castle with slide, and a train that drove the kids around the neighborhood. They also had pizza and some of the best baked Ziti I have had in forever. We were at the party for about 3 hours and on the way home it became clear the entire family had sunburn. The girls fell asleep on the way home. We then had Unc come over and watch them for our date. We left my poor brother with two sunburned grumpy kids and headed to the movies. So when I called and checked on them after the movie I was not at all surprised when he said " Come Home". We grabbed some Cookout and two movies from Blockbuster (I know, do people really ever go there anymore?)  and headed home. We had a very romantic dinner with our children crawling on us while begging for hush puppies. It was pretty much the perfect way to spend the night. We got married to spend the rest of our lives together and to start a family. What better way to celebrate our marriage then with our girls. Someday a long time from now our children will be grown up enough that we can have an anniversary alone and when that day comes we will enjoy it and miss them.

Playroom


Only thing purchased for playroom? TV stand.

Sunday and Monday are a blur of clothes. We cleaned out both girls' dressers and closets and started to pack everything they can't wear away. We also moved Tiny into Little's room and made Tiny's room a playroom. I sanitized toys and brought out toys Little had forgotten about. We are still working on sorting out all the clothes and getting them packed up and to the attic. Playroom is a success except Tiny has now learned to clime the baby gate. Oy.

PROBLEM

Tuesday was a great first day at school for both girls. Little missed the teachers and her friends and was super happy to be back. Wednesday was busy day also. Little had her first Music Makers choir practice at church and we had Wednesday night dinner afterwards. This is the first time I have gone and I had a great time and look forward to continuing.

1st day of  3 year old class!
 And here we are today...BG has been gone for a day and will be back tomorrow! Yay short trip! Little has her first soccer game on Saturday! Today after I picked them up from school we went and payroll deducted (I try not to say buy in case BG is reading) me some new scrubs for work. Male Cruiser says scrubs are the ugliest thing a person can wear...he is going to be thrilled with my orange and hot pink Hello Kitty Halloween scrubs.BAHAHAHA. Tiny has been in preschool for 3 days and she already seems more grown up to me. She seems to really be playing more with toys, standing more, and cruising more. *sob* Insert cliche about children growing up too fast. Little keeps telling Tiny to fetch things. I am not sure if she just wants a dog or just likes to boss her sister around. We will not be getting a dog.

My Tiny Girl





So that's about all for now. I have tons more to say but not much time to say it this week. Don't worry I will be back soon!

BE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment