Thursday, September 8, 2011

5 Things I Don't Dig As Much As The Things I Dig

So the kids are asleep. They both fell asleep on the way home from soccer practice. Yay Coach! I decided to sit down and write a companion to my Things I Dig  post. I felt that doing 10 things I dislike was too negative. So here are 5 things I don't dig.

Me.With 3D glasses on.

1) 3D Movies for kids. Little loves to go to the movies but she doesn't want to have to sit there and wear glasses just to enjoy them. And I don't want to sit there and tell her a million times to put on the glasses. And I don't want to have to pay more money so she can sit there and complain about the glasses. I am sure most children aren't wild about 3D.

Stupid 3D Glasses

2) People referring to Tiny as "him" or "he". She is a girl. See her purple and/or pink onesie. SEE!

It even says GIRL on it.

3) Walmart. I just can't do it. I have tried and tried and I just can't. I hold no judgement for those of you who can. I wish I was you. I just can't. I will send BG though. Something about the place raises my blood pressure the moment I pass the greeter and I become unpleasant to my poor souls who have dared crossed the threshold with me.

The stress begins.

4)Madonna. Did love her. Now she's a bit scary. She's all crazy alien arms AND who the HELL doesn't like hydrangeas. (My wedding flower thank you.)

Made the picture as small as I could.

5) Having to Buy Gasoline. This is more then something I just don't dig. I loath it. I am really bad to run my tank almost empty because I hate to stop. I hate the smell and the people just standing there trying to act like everyone isn't looking at each other. I hate when I have to go inside and get the kids out of the car so no one steals them and I don't go to jail. I hate the price. I hate that I have a Gas APP on my phone to find the cheapest gas when I know I am going to run my tank to E and have to just stop at the closest place. Ok...enough hating gasoline...Oh! and I hate that it makes terrorist richer...yeah the terrorist how could I forget them. Ok now I am done...for now.

Loathing. Pure and Simple.



Going to fold a bunch of clothes,

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment