Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Join Me in The War Against.....

Ladies and Gentlemen. I have something very important to speak to you about today. It is a trend we in this house have seen a lot of lately and I feel that sharing our story can help some of you unsuspecting parents out there. The often hidden issue is your child accidentally beating you. Now, I know there is some shame that comes along when a child accidentally hurts you but this is an issue that you should not stay quiet about any longer. I, too, have been accidentally beaten by my baby. It was a quiet night watching TV and suddenly BLAM! remote control to the eye. Today I visited my eye doctor because the twitching had not yet stopped. My friends...I am now a sufferer of Traumatic Iritis. My eye doctor laughed a little when she came in the room "trauma by remote " is apparently funny. This is something that will heal quickly after some drops and be nothing more then a bother for a few days but still I am speaking up!

Ole' Blue Eye

As you remember BG was injured at the hands of Little just a week ago and we as a family say "Speak up! Speak up against your children accidentally injuring you! Speak up against having to spend money to make sure your nose isn't broken! Speak up against $21.23 worth of anti-inflammatory eye drops! Speak up!"

Thank you. God Bless America and God Bless you.


BE

P.S. Look what came for Tiny !!!!!!! BG Babylegs!!!!!!!!

"AWE-some"- Barney Stinson

No comments:

Post a Comment