Monday, September 19, 2011

Mondays Suck

Last Monday Little almost broke BG's nose. I currently think my eyeball is going to fall out. Tiny bashed it. Hard. With a remote control. Because the new show 2 Broke Girls was making her so happy...or  really really mad. 

My Tiny Face Basher

We suck at Mondays. Anything that could spill today did. I am serious. Ask my coworkers. Little had a goodnight tantrum (instead of a goodnight story and hug)  and BG leaves tomorrow and has no clothes packed at all. He is currently out getting cat food and something sweet for me to eat. God bless him. Tiny has a "cloudy" ear, is now on antibiotics, and keeps spitting up. She has also been really talkative today the Tiny word of the day is" BA". At one point, when I was cooking dinner at my local Japanese drive-thru place, the teenage boy at the window said " Have a nice night!" Then he looked at me and listened to Tiny screaming and Little having a diva-off with her sister in the back seat and said "Well ....try." His look of horror was so cute. He made me laugh. Little summed it up best today...after driving back and forth between TWO CVS' on the same road for a half a hour she exclaimed " Mom, My nerves are shot!" ...back at ya Little....back at ya.

So Much For My Folded Laundry.


Whelp at least tomorrow is Tuesday!

Stealing Little's Pink Eye Patch,

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment