Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Seriously,This Kid Can Bust Out Yo Eardrums

Tiny has released a whole new arsenal of tricks. Starting with the scream. Anytime she wants out of baby jail or the playroom she stands there and screams. Not cries. Screams. Our conversation goes like this:

BE: Tiny one sec I need to go pee pee (yes, I say pee pee she doesn't know what urinate means)

Tiny: EEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHBAHBAHHHHHAHHHH(at this point my ears are ringing)AAAAA

BE: Ok, Baby one minute I will be right there!

Tiny: AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

BE:  I got ya Baby please PLEASE one more minute.

Tiny: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


She is also standing full time now and surprises the heck out of herself every time she goes from sitting to standing. She also gets this hilarious look on her face when you tell her "No Tiny".

Momma say WHAT!!??!!??

BG has been traveling on a weird schedule. He has been in and out randomly for the past two weeks. Last night I went grocery shopping WITH BOTH THE GIRLS BY MYSELF.  It was terrifying but I had to do it because we do need to eat. Little was a team player and let me pile groceries all around her in the shopping cart, so as a bribe I purchased her some chocolate pudding for BIZZERT (dessert). Tiny just chilled with some lettuce. Then we went by Sonic for some dinner...because even though I had a car full of food who feels like cooking after you have spent a hour and a half truckin' around the grocery store. It was also 7:30 and my kids get grumpy when they are hungry.

Little is dancing to GLEE in the background
HEHE Turkey Hat! Little keeps putting it on Tiny's head. Tiny doesn't mind and I think it is hilarious. Things like this make everything all worth while. ANYWAYS...I watched GLEE which was ok, The New Girl which I really am enjoying, and Raising Hope which I am liking more and more. I was a little disappointed in the GLEE song choices/number of songs but not every episode has to be a home run. I do have to say that How I Met Your Mother this week was really good. Lilly got her pregnancy boobs. Enough TV. It will rot your brain out.

#BURN

 OOOOH! I forgot I promised you cake pictures. There are none. We didn't make a cake. BUT we did make some brownies out of a box! YAY!  AND I did take a few pictures...here.

Lovie Little





Yes, We used pink paper plates and STAR WARS napkins. Problem?


Eat your heart out Betty Crocker...

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment