Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mommy I Brought Daddy a Poptart in The Shower

September is a special month in our house. Our anniversary is at the beginning of the month and BG's Birthday is near the end. Today BG turns 31 years old.

We have simple plans today. So far BG is taking a shower and Little has brought him "breakfast in shower". While I was on the phone with the Female Cruiser this morning she goes tearing into the kitchen. Our conversation was as follows:
 
BE: Watcha' doin' ?

Little: Its Daddy's birthday and he wants a Poptart.

BE: In the shower? It will get all wet.

Little : Ok I will put it on this chair. Don't eat it and it was stay fresh until he is out of the shower.

BE: Ok.

Little (picks up poptarts and runs out of room) I give them to daddy IN the shower!

10 minutes later I hear from the bathroom:

Little: DAD where are the Poptarts?

BG : I ate all but a little piece.

Little: Can i have the rest? (I dont let her have poptarts they are for BG ONLY)

BG: Sure. (Oy!)

SO now she is eating Poptart and running around the house saying she needs to find candles for the cake.

BG's B-day Present = The Water Bill

The big project of the day will be the cake. Both girls and I are going to bake his cake and make icing from scratch. Little loves to help cook but is feeling a little full of herself today. That plus the sugary Poptart are bound to make an intersting baking experience for us today. She has already asked 10 times in the last half hour WHEN will we be starting on this cake. Other then Poptarts we haven't even started breakfast yet. (Well, Tiny has been fed of course.) So here I go. Wish me luck. I will take pictures.

AND Happy Birthday to BG! I love you babe and I hope next year is better than the last! I am so happy that you were born.


BE 

No comments:

Post a Comment