Saturday, September 3, 2011

The BIG EVENT

So for a week now Facebook has been reminding me that today is my wedding anniversary. It states:

" BIG EVENTS :  Your anniversary with BG is on September 3rd. Send him a message."

Ok so first of all who relies on FACEBOOK to remind them of their wedding date...if you do you are lame. I understand people's birthdays because, well, I suck at remembering birthdays, but the DAY YOU MARRIED SOMEONE????  Second of all...send him a message?!?!  BAHAHA if he's getting a message it will be right here on my blog not on facebook !!! How dumb do they think I am? Do I have a message for BG I would LIKE to share on my blog you ask? Why, yes, thank you dear reader I DO. (That's what he said)

6 Years ago today.


All the ladies love him.
My Dearest BG
You set my heart Free
your a wicked good Dad
and dude that ain't bad
I love your cute butt
and we hate Pizza Hut
With all of my love
I'll never give you a shove
6 years after I do
and I keep on lovin you
it won't ever end
your my BG and my friend
from your loving wife
for the rest of your life



See ? Good Baby Daddy!

In all seriousness. I love my husband. He is a wonderful father, a great friend, and he gives me butterflies in my tummy when he smiles. Happy six years BG !



This picture will haunt him FOREVER!


Lovin' me some BG, 

BE



No comments:

Post a Comment