Monday, September 12, 2011

How Little Almost Broke BG's Nose

First of all I will get to what I know you all really want to know about...Yes, Tiny pooped today. Just kidding. BG and I are the only people who care about that at all. It's like some kinda crazy parenting thing. You have a kid or two and suddenly your life revolves around who pooped when and what did it look like.

All handsome with a swollen nose.

Ok, back to stuff that isn't poo related. BG's nose and how Little almost broke it. Once upon a time there was a family of four who was hanging out and discussing what the ever so beautiful mother was going to prepare for dinner. The Little and the BG were wrestling and as always someone got hurt. He pulled her back towards him and she head butted him. It was his own fault and he admits it. First I checked on her and once I was convinced her super hard as a rock head was ok I checked on BG. BG didn't look so good and his nose had started to swell. So I shipped him off to Urgent Care where it took 2 hours to tell him his nose is bruised. The doctor said it should be broken and it is more rare to have a bruised nose. This doesn't make BG feel any better and he is currently nursing a monster headache. Little was devastated. She need several explanations and assurances that this was an accident and we know she didn't hurt Daddy on purpose. Funny  part ...He brought her home a copy of his x-ray.  She now has it on her bulletin board above her bed so "When I wake up I can see it Mom".

Hard Headed Little One

X-ray front and center


So that is the tale of the almost broken nose and our Monday evening.


BE

No comments:

Post a Comment