Monday, August 29, 2011

The Overwhelming Love and Support of Tiny

BG and I recently had a conversation that sounded like this:

BE: Hey you are on Gmail you know you could be my first blog follower!

BG(Playing Black Ops) : Yeah I know.

BE: Sooooooo?

BG(Not looking away from game): Yeah I guess so.

BE: (STINK EYE )

Nuff' Said!


Little just likes seeing her picture on the Internet.She also likes seeing pictures of people we know on the Internet. Before the Blog she was a Facebook junkie.  Gonna have to watch out for that. Adding it to my list of parental worries.

Oh the Worries!!

Tiny is currently playing Peek-a-Boo behind my laptop screen. At least someone in the family is overjoyed at the fact the laptop is now always within arms reach. She keeps trying to chew on it. Maybe that's not a good thing? But she chews on everything. Now she is chewing on my phone. I will be so glad when teething ends. Tiny loves to help type and listens when I need to read something out loud. It's like a sarcastic bedtime story. Tiny really is a trooper and I can't believe she will be 10 months old on Friday. So, THANK YOU TINY PTERANODON! I LOVE YOU ! I love you BG and Little too but Tiny is acting the cutest right now.

Peek-A-Boo!

I have to go cook dinner now. The natives are getting restless and apparently you are actually supposed to FEED your children...huh? Who knew?

Nourishing My Miniature Humans, 

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment