Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Leaky Boob

Sounds like the name of a really cool British pub right? Seriously, if it was I would be there ALL THE TIME. Alas, The Leaky Boob is not a pub with awesome dark beer choc full of prolactins (but I am at The Leaky Boob a lot).  It she is a person and/or blogger weblady. AND let me tell you she is like my Justin Beiber. NO Lie. You can find the magnificent Leaky Boob and the community of "Leakies" at www.theleakyboob.com or on Facebook. Why would you consult the Leakies? Well it helps if you are of the mothering sort. Either lactating, pregnant, thinking about becoming pregnant or starting to lactate, or the spouse or life partner of a woman who would be doing any of the aforementioned activities (yes, lactating is an activity). If you need any information, want to learn something new, have a question, want to brag, want to complain, need support you should turn to these women. Breastfeeding is not easy but it is normal and it is free. Don't fall into the "boobie" traps and think you can't do it. If I could I would feed ALL THE BABIES...but Tiny would get mad and BG would wonder why there was a line of babies in front of my boobs.


Remember Jesus was Breastfed
This is my PSA on breastfeeding. Do it. I am. Right now. ( it's called NAKing all the cool Leakies do)


Loves!

BE










No comments:

Post a Comment