Tuesday, August 23, 2011

If you throw a tantrum... No shopping for you....

So its been a few days and at least 3 screenings of Tangled since I have had a chance to write. We had a busy weekend and this has been a busy week so far. I love this time of year because I can see Fall approaching and Fall is my favorite season.

Just a cute pic of Little

 My weekend started with BG surprising me with flowers and letting me go get a pedicure while he picked up the girls. I had a great time all by myself as I had not been alone at all for 8 days. We had a party to go to Saturday night so I sprang for a manicure too. I haven't gotten really dressed up in a really really really long time so my friend's 30th birthday party was the perfect excuse. The theme was old Hollywood and we had a great time at the party.


Before...Mom

And After...Lady

 See how I cleverly made the better picture bigger....no cobwebs in this here brain.

 Also on Saturday we got Little her first set of cleats.Little, however, missed out on the experience because of a tantrum at The Cruisers house moments before we were to leave. The person who came up with terrible twos didn't know anything about the tyrannical threes. My brother,Tiny, and I went and had a great time picking out the cleats and some soccer shorts. Thanks to Unc for the wonderful cleats! She is so excited for her first practice on Thursday and continues to tell everyone about her "tie-shoes".



BG and I also became the proud owners of a certified, masterpiece of plastic engineering, the one and only (well Panther's Fan has one too) BABY JAIL!!!!!! We love Baby Jail and as long as BG has to travel Baby Jail will be my best friend. See Little was the kind of baby that stayed put and didn't really wander but Tiny...well you can just call her Dora and give her a monkey named Boots. I am just glad to have a safe place for Tiny that she doesn't mind playing in so I can get some things done around the house.Well I could now that I have Baby Jail...stop laughing.


BABY JAIL!!!!!!!!

She likes it !


We had a great weekend and I can't wait to report on Little's 1st soccer practice! That's right I am officially an soccer mom now......oy !


BE




No comments:

Post a Comment