Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mom I just wanna PLAY SOCCER !

Little had her first soccer practice tonight. It was fun and it is 6:55 PM and she is already asleep....that totally makes up for having games at 9:30 on Saturday mornings.


My Soccer Girl

She really loved to kick the ball and making goals but she did not like stretching and warming up. "Mommy I don't want to stretch. I just wanna play soccer!"  On the way home she asked "Mommy, Can you teach me how to stand on one foot? I don't know how!" So that is our goal for the week. I am going to teach Little how to stand on one foot. I am also going to recommend we have soccer practice 5 nights a week so bed time will continue to be 7 PM  AND I will seek out a way to also have Tiny practice soccer...oh wait, so she needs to be able to walk first? Well dang!


she likes to kick the ball

Overall my first soccer mom experience was a good one. Little really loves it and making her happy is all that matters...well that and the 7 PM bed time.


Crashed!


One down. One to go.


BE

No comments:

Post a Comment