Friday, June 1, 2012

"...And then she resigned and said she was staying home...WITH HER KIDS"

Yep. Well, that's not really how it happened, it was really very involved and I almost gave myself an ulcer.

But now I am home with the girls and I am overwhelmed with everything that I haven't been able to do in the past few years. I want to clean out my attic and go to the park and shop for groceries BEFORE it's dark outside. The good news is that I am back to blogging. I am so happy because it is something that I really love and now I am going to MAKE time for it so I have something for myself.  I am trying to pace myself and so I have plans for some great stuff this summer but I am also not going to pile on too much all at once. There are still only 24  hours in the day and I am going to need to make sure I prioritize so that we are doing what we need to do and some of what we want to do. So bring on the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment