Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I slid into sloth mode this week.

The girls and I haven't really left the house since.....hmmmm. I think Saturday. I did run to the bank, deliver an order, and shop for groceries but the BE Girls have been feeling a little sluggish....and the little ones have rejected clothing.

I have cleaned up the kitchen and den 450 million times in four days and it still looks like a mad house. Tomorrow I will go outside. I have cooked every meal and watched every episode of "Arthur " on Netflix. PBS kids 'Arthur' not Dudley Moore 'Arthur'.

I am also super happy the batteries in the Disney Princess Microphone have died. And I don't have any to replace them. Hehe.

We have been taking naps everyday. All in all I have been overwhelmingly happy and content with my girls.

LOVE



Now I have to rant a little, because really what's the point of having a blog?

MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR IS RUINING MY GLOWING CONTENTMENT.

The problem started three years ago when was pregnant with Tiny.

POST FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE SEPTEMBER 5,2010

"the kid next door has a death wish...why ride a motorbike around and around and around in circles ? Normal BE finds this annoying...Prego BE wants him in pain...."


 During the summer every night he takes out his gas motorbike thingy and rides it. Around. in Circles. In his yard. From dinner time until after dark. We are on day # 3 this week. Every fall he puts it away and I think maybe by next summer he will have outgrown it but every year for the past three years this happens. It is driving me nuts. He is in his own yard, yes, but every night from dinner time in our kitchen (right next to his house) to doing dishes (right next to it) and then any reading/TV time ( right NEXT TO IT) I am listening to VVVVVVvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvVVVVVVVV
AS HE CIRCLES HIS HOUSE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to be complainy neighbor fuddy duddy but DUDE. There are also some other circumstances that I really don't want to detail over the internet but I don't want to cause anymore issues. AAAHHHHHHH. You'd think venting would make me feel better but all I can hear as I sit at my table and write this is him, on his bike, going around and around.




It's raining now and he is still doing it. STILL DOING IT.


BE


No comments:

Post a Comment