Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Part Where I Tell You About Great Stuff.

Stuff is great. I feel like I am having the time of my life. The girls and I are falling into an exciting routine. Most importantly they wake up between 8:30 and 9 AM. I am so glad they aren't morning kids. They are so funny about waking up and talking to each other. The first time Tiny complains about being in the crib Little tells her "I'll go get your Mama" ( Like I am only Tiny's Mama ) and she runs to get me out of bed. She nurses and then we head to get breakfast. Tiny is starting to imitate everything Little does and breakfast around the table is one of my favorite times of the day.

In the morning we "work" and in the afternoon we nap and play outside. I have been cooking. Yes. Let me say that again slower and with more emphasis. I . Have. Been. Coooooking. Like a bunch of meals. So far no one has complained and they seem to still be healthy and stuff.  I am learning so much about my girls and having a good time with them.

Here are some pictures from today. LOOK HOW BIG THEY'VE GOTTEN !!!!!!


Rockin' Little

Runnin' Little

Tiny Tot

Pretty

Favorite

 Ok, now the more important stuff. I have proof of how Tiny operates. PROOF.


Sissy what you doing?

I must join you in the car.

I will help push you out the other side.

It is mine!

Ha!




 Keeping the Peace!
BE


No comments:

Post a Comment