Monday, November 14, 2011

These Keds are made for Toddling

Yes, it is true. Tiny took her first steps the day after her birthday and now almost 2 weeks later she is taking multiple steps and walking to people. The first person she walked to? Her sister. Why? To steal the flashlight Little was holding. Yay Tines!

Gooooo Baybeeeeeeeee!

So now I have a Toddler and a Preschooler. Woa. I am also nursing a Toddler which is a totally new experience. She moves around A LOT. I think it is super funny. When will I be done nursing ? When we are done. Maybe before she heads to college. A brilliant person somewhere came up with the international symbol for breastfeeding a toddler:



At first I just thought it was cute and funny...then I found out it's not just funny IT'S TRUE.

Proof. Yeah she's nursing like this.

Everything else is going well. BG has been at the new job for a week now and loves it! We are quickly learning how to be morning people again.

On an even super funner note, it's almost time to start packing for Thanksgiving.  There is something really special about eating Thanksgiving supper out in the woods. This will also be Tiny's first camping trip and I think she will love it. Basically the kid likes to eat dirt and leaves so the campground will be a smorgasbord of yummy crunchies. I will be constantly be pulling away something or prying stuff out of her mouth! 

Not looking forward to packing,

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment