Monday, November 14, 2011

A Long Long Time Ago...

My Cupcake


Like the weekend before Halloween. My Grandparents came to visit. It was a great visit and Little did not stop talking the entire time the Traveling Great Grandparents were here.  The Male Cruiser made her a huge pile of leaves and she jumped in them. We only really got to spend Sunday with them because of a lovely little snow storm but it was so much fun.

I prefer it when my witch has an attitude. like this.

See Attitude

Then it was Halloween. Little was a Dancing Witch and Tiny was a cupcake. We went Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood I grew up in and saw the families I babysat for. It was so much fun bring MY kids to see them all. We pulled the girls in our wagon. Which is to say BG pulled the wagon and I kept freaking out about cars coming even though there were very few. The girls hauled in some great candy which we also split with Unc since he joined us for our walk.


Almost birthday cupcake!

 The day after Halloween Little was miserable and cried all morning so she played hooky at school and stayed with The Panthers Fan all morning. That night was her soccer banquet and The Cruisers and Unc joined the girls and I an we got to see Little get her trophy. We are so proud of Little and all of the Ninjas and we can't wait for next soccer season. Now we are pondering basketball. I think we might wait until next year ...baby steps! BG was on his final trip out of town and we are so glad that he is done traveling!

Trophy Time!

This is what she was waiting for!




Tiny is eating paper towels. GTG!

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment