Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yeah I Rocked Some Tutus Today.

Ok so today I kicked some tutu rear. Tiny and Little are now the proud owners of tutu dresses. and the "Look how cute these turned out " blog post is a day early. Well it will be if Tiny chills on the gym-nurse-tics and lets me type. The photo shoot is on for tomorrow after the Panthers game and church. I am going to have the male cruiser do some of both of them and some of Tiny in her birthday tutu. Little's is part of her "Dancing Witch" Halloween costume. So here are a crazy bunch of pics! Yay!

The Materials

Tiny's Tutu Cut

BG Helping While Tiny was Nursing

One Down!

Beautiful Tiny

Little Tutu Cut

Workin' on a Tutu

Fitting

Little Dancing
So take that Rachael Ray! You make be able to cook and say things like "EVOO" but I made some kick-rear tutus today.

And I'm Feeling Good,

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment