Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Soft Kitty and It May Not Snow

First of all...Happy BG is Sick Now Day! Well it's not happy but that was just my semi-not at all-hilarious way of telling you BG is on the Vom Com now. Second of all.... I MUST HAVE THIS:


It is an all-consuming need!

IF I MUST CONTINUE TO BE AROUND THESE SICK PEOPLE I MUST HAVE THIS SHIRT TO MAKE ME SMILE ABOUT IT...that's all.

Today Little has been going on and on and on about how it snows at Christmas. Last year it did BUT that is soooooooooo not the norm around here. I am trying to break it to her gently that it may not snow at Christmas this year and what the crap is she doing talking about Christmas now when first we have The-Female-Cruiser's-and-Baltimore-Uncle's-Birthday-then-Halloween-then-Tiny's-birthday-then-Thanksgiving-THEN-CHRISTMAS. She just wants it to snow. I just want it to stop being 50 degrees then almost 90 every other day so people can get over all this crap around here. I also want to stop getting the American Girl catalog. It is just not fair.

Tiny is in a crappy mood and just won't lay down so this is it for today. Sorry if it disappoints. (Also sorry I used the word crap so much...it must be the state of mind)


Crap!

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment