Thursday, October 6, 2011

"A charming woman is a busy woman".- Loretta Young

I am having Blog-drawls (just made that word up) and I know you miss us too. Riiiiihgt? We have had a super busy two weeks and I have so much to tell you. So I am going to make a list because I like lists.

1- Soccer Games- plural. As in two games. We had a game on Saturday and a make up game on Tuesday. On Saturday the Ninjas were clobbered by ginormous 4 year old mega kids. Let me tell you ...these kids knew plays and two of 'em were acting as unofficial goalies. There is no GOAL TENDING in 3-4 year old SOCCER. SO NOT COOL. The Cruisers both made it to that game and Little was soooo happy to have The Male Cruiser there. Tuesday's game was fun and seemed quick. Little even got a few kicks in and was very well behaved.

Little and Mario


2-Booger Season- The season of the crusty nose has officially started in my house. Every year about this time the little noses at our house start to crust over and somehow every year I manage to forget about this until it happens again. I think I somehow block it out of my memory. I will have tissues everywhere I go for the next 4-5 months. SO if you need one hit me up...I got ya.

Little and The Male Cruiser


3-Tiny is 11 Months old! - That means I am officially 3 months behind planning her 1st birthday party. I do have some ideas and this WILL happen but at this point in Little's party planning I had almost completed the handmade napkin rings.



4-MY BIG PROJECT- Tutus. Two of them. To be completed this weekend. I have to get them done NOW. I have to do the "photo shoot" for Tiny's birthday invites ASAP. So start your clocks people I should be posting a "Look how cute these Tutus turned out" post by Sunday night.

Tutu Makings

5-K and Baby M-My friend from work had her little boy this week! Congrats to K & K on the birth of one of the most handsome baby boys ever! Little can't wait to meet him and Tiny is just so glad to have a friend to drool on......

Baby M!


6-Speaking of drooling....TINY IS GETTING THREE TEETH AT ONCE.  At least one of them is on the bottom! This is contributing greatly to my lack of sleep and lack of motivation here lately.

Mean Tiny Face

7-OOOH! And Little started gymnastics after school on Wednesdays. She says her favorite part is jumping on the trampoline. Between soccer, choir, and gymnastics she is one busy little Little but I would rather have her busy then bored.

8-BG has been home for a week and I love it. I love having an adult to speak to at night and I love having an extra set of hands. He is cute too.

What BG Do...


9-I went to the eye Dr for a check up and she says that my eye has healed up nicely. My vision continues to suck. The Dr did say that when I need bifocals we can lessen my prescription some....HEHEhahaha She is such a HOOT! HEHEHEHEHE ...oh wait ....she's serious...bifocals.....crap!

HA BIFOCALS!


So basically that's an overview on what's been up around here. And really I can only remember an overview so that's all you get.


Not Lyin' 'bout bein' Busy,

BE

No comments:

Post a Comment